Date: 2018 October 08, Monday 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Location: Budapest Congress Center
1123 Budapest, Jagelló út 1-3.
Doors open at 6:00 pm.
In order to ensure the undisturbed seat reservation, we would like to kindly ask You to arrive at least 30 minutes before the concert starts!
Ticket prices different by sector:
35 – 45 – 50 – 55 – 65 Euro by sectors.
- Bank transfer
- Cash deposit in any Hungarian OTP bank
- Bank Card or credit card via SimplePay site, comming soon
- Bank Card or Pay Pal account 3.4% transaction fee.
If You would like to receive VAT invoice, please choose that option during registration.
The ordered and paid E-Ticket has to be printed and present at the door which ensure your pass to the even.
To participate in the concert, please read our Terms and Condition.
Information for Parents!
Your child could enjoy the magic too!
If You would like to bring your child with You please be considerate with fellow attendees.
If your child seats in your lap the admission is Free!
If your child requires a seat next to You till the age 14 You have to pay 50% of the desired sector ticket price. If the child is over 14 years of age, full fare will be charged.
Please indicate in the order form under the section ‘Where did you hear about the concert’ in the box of the ‘other’, how many child seat You would like to purchase for 50% price.
After You receive the confirmation with the order#, please write an email for us, so we could clarify the exact amount of your order.
If your child seats in your lap, please try to book your ticket(s) in the end of your desired if possible, so if they will become energized, restless from the experience, or just feeding time, You could walk to the nearest exit, to be considerate with fellow Mantra loving Sisters and Brothers.
Thank You for your understanding and co-operation in this matter!
The organizer team
Any video and audio recording is prohibited during the event!
If you have any questions concerning the event please call Laszlo Zoltan Nagy from 15th of April +36-30-348-3999 between 10 am - 6 pm, until please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
By public transport:
- By Tram # 17 line between Bécsi út / Vörösvári út and Savoya Park. That line is passing Széll Kálmán tér and Móricz Zsigmond körtér.
Last Tram leaves 00:19AM
- By Tram # 61 line between Hűvösvölgy and Móricz Zsigmond körtér via Alkotás utca pasing the Széll Kálmán tér.
Last Tram leaves 00:25AM
- By bus # 8E line between Újpalota, Nyírpalota út and Kelenföld Railway station.
Last Bus leaves; 00:04AM
- By bus # 108E line between Újpalota, Nyírpalota út and Gazdagréti tér.
Only to getting there!
- By bus # 110 and 112 line between Bosnyák tér and Thomán István utca.
Last Bus leaves; 00:04AM
Night Bus Lines
- By Bus # 908 line between Móricz Zsigmond körtér and a Cinkotai Bus Station.
First Bus: 11:27PM
- By Bus # 960 line between Móricz Zsigmond körtér and Békásmegyer, Újmegyeri tér.
First Bus: 11:19PM
From Budapest inner district(s):
The Budapest Congress Center is located in landmark Intersection called BAH intersection, which is accessible by Alkotás utca, Hegyalja út and Budaörsi út.
From abroad, or outer district(s) with Hungarian Highway vignette:
Avoiding the city take M0 Highway till M1, M7 highway than entering the city follow the Margit híd/Erzsébet híd sign. 1.5 km from there follow Margit híd sign and entering the BAH intersection turn left and Congress Center would be on your right.
Free parking from 6:00PM is available around the venue and the surrounding streets. The first 140 cars could use the Congress Center parking lot 400HUF/hour.
Please be on time!